Welcome Groupon Friends!
If you are new to the studio, you can speed up the check-in process by doing two things:
1. print out this RHY – New Student Card! and bring it to the studio filled out.
2. Then, set up your on-line account by clicking the “Login To Your Account” button to your right. This account will let you track how many classes you’ve taken, purchase classes, and it automatically adds you to our email list, which is important because we’ll let you know about deals…
Now, here’s what most folks want to know before buying:
1.You don’t need a reservation to take a class – we don’t even accept them – so check out the schedule (it’s always current), roll up your mat, and come on down. We’ve got one of the biggest studio in the Southeast! If by chance it is too crowded, we’ll even buy you a class.
2. Your Groupon does not ever expire with us – so bring it in whenever you feel like it. You can also bring it in on your phone if you like.
3. There is no small print or additional requirement. You buy 10 or 20 classes and enjoy them.
4. You are welcome to come to any class on the schedule, with the one exception of the Advanced class, and you really do need to have practiced for a while to really enjoy that one. if you have questions about it, let me know!
5. We have mats and towels for rent, and water for purchase – or you can bring your own.
6. We don’t have lockers, but we do have lots of shelves and places for your gear.
7. The Saturday 12:30 For The People Class class is free, but we do accept donations that go to animal charities and shelters.
8. You do not have to pre-register to come to class. Just pick a time, bring your coupon (on your phone is fine) and arrive 15 or 20 minutes before the class begins.
9. Please let us know if you have any injuries or medical conditions. We can offer modifications and help with poses.
10. We do have 2 showers in both the M’s and W’s changing rooms.
11. All of the classes are heated (Hot is 105, Power is 100) except for the Yin and Advanced classes. For those we just shut the heat off, so they are still warm.
I am happy to answer any other questions! Please keep in mind that I will receive hundreds (seriously) of calls and emails, so bear with me as I return everything as fast as I can. In the mean-time, everything we have set up is designed to be as convenient as possible with as few steps as possible!
Bethany, Wes, Lach & The Gang.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- 6:30 AM - Hot 1 (60 mins) with Aba in Hot Room
- 8:00 AM - Hot 1 (75 mins) with Leti in Hot Room
- 10:00 AM - Power 1 (75 mins) with Gwen in Hot Room
- 10:00 AM - Hot 1 (75 mins mins) with Leti in Power Room
- 12:00 PM - Lunch Crunch (60 mins) with Ann in Hot Room
- 4:30 PM - Hot 1 (60 mins) with Kimberly in Hot 1
- 6:00 PM - Hot 1 (75 mins) with Gwen in Hot Room
- 6:00 PM - Power 2 (75 mins) with Carly in Power Room
- 7:30 PM - Power 1 (75 mins) with Gwen in Power Room
- 7:30 PM - Hot 1 (75 mins) with Laurie in Hot Room