Monday, Nov. 25th – HOLIDAY SCHEDULE
Happy Thanksgiving! There are a few changes to the schedule this week:
Wednesday, Nov. 27th: No 7:30 pm Hot or Power classes
Thursday, Nov. 28th: T-DAY – 10 am Hot & Power only.
Friday, Nov. 29th: 9:30 Hot, 12:00 LC, 5:30 Hot & Power only
(no 6:30 am, 9:30 Power or 11:30 Advanced).
Saturday, Nov. 30th: Normal schedule
Sunday, Dec. 1st: Normal schedule
In Teacher Training news, we will begin our next 500 HOUR training on Feb. 8th. Dates and details will be posted next Monday (2nd). And, the Mini-Trainings are full, but we will announce new dates in the new year, so stay tuned for that!
We hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday!
Beth, Wes, Lach & the gang!
This is coool – to precede the 2014 Teacher Training, we are going to offer a three weekend Mini Teacher Training. These weekends will be exactly like a Teacher Training weekend – they’re real. Anyone interested in February’s official training can sign up for 1 or all 3 of these weekends and you will receive full credit for the hours you attend toward a 200 Hour RYT or toward Continuing Education hours. This is a really unique opportunity to find out what a training is really like!
But the best part is, we’re kicking it off with a Groupon!
Space is limited and reservations are needed for this one! The weekends are 12/7-12/8 , 1/11-1/12 & 1/25-1/26.
Our contact info is updated if you have questions!
Happy October! The 2014 200 Hour Teacher Training dates are posted (just hit the link above) and the 500 Hour will be announced soon.
We are also very pleased to offer a special Mini Training on the weekends of:
December 7th & 8th
January 11th & 12th
January 25th & 26th
Details are coming, but I can say that anyone can sign up for 1 weekend, or all 3, and that these will be real Teacher Training weekends! You’ll get a certificate for your hours that you can use toward a 200 hour training or continuing ed with Yoga Alliance. if you want to find out what the training is all about, book a spot early because space is limited!
Full details will be posted on October 9th!
Happy Labor Day!
We’ll have the 9:30 Power class, and then be off for the rest of the day.
Have a wonderful holiday and we’ll be back to the full schedule on Tuesday!
It’s August, and that means it’s birthday time here at RHY! This month we turn 3 and there are just not enough ways for us to say thank you for practicing with us!
But there are some ways, and one is to celebrate with a Red Hot Youpon!
During the month of August, we’ll offer:
5 classes for $25
10 classes for $45
20 classes for $75
We only ask that you buy one per person, please. We don’t have expirations on any classes (Groupon included) so you can use them whenever you like, and reservations are never required.
You can buy classes online by clicking below:
- or you can just get them at the studio.
For gifts, please click on the Gift Certificate square to your right, and then on the “Gifts For Others” link.
We are also going to celebrate with a special 3 hour workshop to benefit our charitable cause, Shelter Class. Bethany will be teaching it and it will be free, but we will accept donations to help shelter pets. More details and dates will be announced, and for more information about Shelter Class, visit us at www.shelterclass.com. We’re just getting started with it, but we hope that other studios and communities will join in very soon!
In other news, we’ll be announcing the 2014 Teacher Training dates this month, so keep an eye out for that if you are thinking about training.
Please enjoy the Youpon and we’ll be back with more details about the workshop and trainings.
Bethany, Wes, Lach & The Gang
Welcome Groupon Friends!
If you are new to the studio, you can speed up the check-in process by doing two things:
1. print out this RHY – New Student Card! and bring it to the studio filled out.
2. Then, set up your on-line account by clicking the “Login To Your Account” button to your right. This account will let you track how many classes you’ve taken, purchase classes, and it automatically adds you to our email list, which is important because we’ll let you know about deals…
Now, here’s what most folks want to know before buying:
1.You don’t need a reservation to take a class – we don’t even accept them – so check out the schedule (it’s always current), roll up your mat, and come on down. We’ve got one of the biggest studio in the Southeast! If by chance it is too crowded, we’ll even buy you a class.
2. Your Groupon does not ever expire with us – so bring it in whenever you feel like it. You can also bring it in on your phone if you like.
3. There is no small print or additional requirement. You buy 10 or 20 classes and enjoy them.
4. You are welcome to come to any class on the schedule, with the one exception of the Advanced class, and you really do need to have practiced for a while to really enjoy that one. if you have questions about it, let me know!
5. We have mats and towels for rent, and water for purchase – or you can bring your own.
6. We don’t have lockers, but we do have lots of shelves and places for your gear.
7. The Saturday 12:30 For The People Class class is free, but we do accept donations that go to animal charities and shelters.
8. You do not have to pre-register to come to class. Just pick a time, bring your coupon (on your phone is fine) and arrive 15 or 20 minutes before the class begins.
9. Please let us know if you have any injuries or medical conditions. We can offer modifications and help with poses.
10. We do have 2 showers in both the M’s and W’s changing rooms.
11. All of the classes are heated (Hot is 105, Power is 100) except for the Yin and Advanced classes. For those we just shut the heat off, so they are still warm.
I am happy to answer any other questions! Please keep in mind that I will receive hundreds (seriously) of calls and emails, so bear with me as I return everything as fast as I can. In the mean-time, everything we have set up is designed to be as convenient as possible with as few steps as possible!
Bethany, Wes, Lach & The Gang.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- 6:30 AM - Hot 1 (60 mins) with Aba in Hot Room
- 8:00 AM - Hot 1 (75 mins) with Leti in Hot Room
- 10:00 AM - Power 1 (75 mins) with Gwen in Hot Room
- 10:00 AM - Hot 1 (75 mins mins) with Leti in Power Room
- 12:00 PM - Lunch Crunch (60 mins) with Ann in Hot Room
- 4:30 PM - Hot 1 (60 mins) with Kimberly in Hot 1
- 6:00 PM - Hot 1 (75 mins) with Gwen in Hot Room
- 6:00 PM - Power 2 (75 mins) with Kimberly in Power Room
- 7:30 PM - Power 1 (75 mins) with Gwen in Power Room
- 7:30 PM - Hot 1 (75 mins) with Laurie in Hot Room